Brilliant mix of accredited and non-accredited training in the Cosmetic Industry
This is a perfect business to grow, perfect industry to be in and perfect timing.
The cosmetic market in Australia is EXPLODING. This is a once-in-a-generation opportunity to own a business that is on the ground floor with an express elevator to the penthouse.
The vendor has meticulously created training packages designed to capture the essence of everything needed in the cosmetic industry.
• HLTINF005- Maintain infection prevention for skin penetration treatments (only 18 providers Australia wide)
• SHBBINF001- Maintain infection control standards
• SHBBSKS003- Design and provide cosmetic tattooing
• Fibroblast Plasma Lift (Soft Surgery) this is the most Advanced Technique available in the Aesthetics Industry!
• HIFU (High Intensity Ultrasound Face Lifting and Body Tightening
• IPL /Laser Training Courses
• Laser Safety certificate training ED224 QLD Radiation Health
• Radio Frequency Skin Tightening and Lifting Face and Body
• Dermaplaning Epidermal Levelling Blading
• Laser Lipolysis (Cellulite Reduction)
• Ultrasonic Cavitation (Cellulite Reduction)
• Paramedical Cosmetic Tattoo
• Scalp Micropigmentation Tattoo
• Tattoo removal
• Advanced Skin Biology Epidermis/Dermis/Hypodermis Courses
• Skin Needling (Dry Needling Courses)
• Lactic Chemical Peels
• Led Healing Light
• Blue Light Acne /Red Light/Skin Tightening
• Eyelash extension and lash lifting
• Teeth whitening
• Brow shaping henna and lamination
• Makeup: everyday, special occasions, teaching clients
Some immediate highlights.
• First registered in April 2014
• Registered to April 2026
• So, so easy to replicate in all locations and have an immediate impact
• Everything has been put in place for sustainable growth
• Excellent resources
• Non-owner reliant
• Well thought out and proven training strategies
• Strong work in progress from existing students
• Strong sector growth, very little competition and poised for continued growth
• Scalable, Relocatable and comprisable due to high systemisation. This is backed up by proven strategies. The business has been set up to have multiple locations.
• Regulatory requirement – Indemnity insurers will require the clinic and the practitioners to have certification in infection control.
This is an extremely fantastic opportunity to purchase a compliant RTO with massive upside in an industry sector that is growing exponentially.
All in all, this is rare – Do not miss out…
For more information contact the Infinity Team on 0422 614 514 or firstname.lastname@example.org