NSW Funding – Aged Care, Disability Courses, Excellent Work In Progress, Long Registration.
RTO Aged Care, Disability Courses, Long Registration. Quality Aged Care training businesses are so very rare. To find a compliant AND funded RTO is absolutely extraordinary.
• First registered in 2000
• Registered to 2025
• Scope includes:
• Certificate IV in Leadership and Management
• Diploma of Leadership and Management
• Certificate III in Individual Support
• Certificate IV in Ageing Support
• Provide basic emergency life support
• Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation
• Comply with infection prevention and control policies and procedures
• Traineeship funding
• Negotiated Training
• Part Qualification Funding
• School Based Training
• Over $250,000 has been spent on software, systems, resources and compliance to create a RTO with the highest reputation of excellence from all stakeholders
• The business will be sold with full management in place and everything has been put in place for sustainable growth due to infrastructure and staffing spend over the last 12 months
• RTO owns all training resources for qualifications as well as PD courses.
• Over $400,000 in Work in Progress from existing students
• Strong sector growth, very little competition and poised for continued growth
• Enrolments are increasing and strong industry relationships in place.
• Scalable due to high systemisation
• Vendor continued support
Below is a link to an opportunity that I believe adds significant value to the RTO. Essentially it is a program, funded by NSW Government, to provide a number of key services to connect, train and support new workers into the disability care sector. Part of the funding is for training in Certificate III in Individual Support.
This is an extremely rare chance to purchase a NSW Smart and Skilled Funded RTO with strong growth and impeccable compliance. NSW funding is a very tightly held commodity with a closed panel arrangement and a market that is growing exponentially.
All in all, this is rare – Do not miss out…
Interested in selling? Contact Travis Latter on email@example.com