NSW High Risk Training RTO with long registration to 2026. Priced to sell.
Shell RTOs are being sold for $130k (See here for more details). In this RTO you are buying a fully functioning, compliant RTO with MASSIVE points of difference.
Take it as a shell, take as an industry specific RTO, take it as a growth vehicle – the choice is yours! HOWEVER, being an approved RTO with Transport NSW and Safework NSW is massive and an excellent indicator of the RTO compliance.
To be honest, if I did not have a motivated vendor the price for this RTO would be $225k not the $165k it is listed at!
The real highlights:
• Approved High Risk work licence provider for NSW
• Contract in place with Transport NSW to deliver Chainsaw training and Elevated Work Platform.
• Fully resourced
• This is a value laden purchase
• Available to apply for Smart and Skilled funding
• Registered to 2026
• First registered in 2014
• Cloud based SMS/LMS system available for further growth
• Fully Functional and integrated website
• Ready to go
• Change in vendor circumstances means a reluctant sale from a motivated vendor
Scope of Registration
• Certificate II in Arboriculture
• Certificate III in Arboriculture
• Certificate II in ESI – Powerline Vegetation Control
and Units of stand-alone Competency
• Perform ground-based rigging
• Undertake aerial rescue
• Operate and maintain chainsaws
• Operate a mobile chipper/mulcher
• Shift materials safely using manual handling methods
• Licence to operate a boom-type elevating work platform (boom length 11 metres or more)
• Perform rescue from a live LV panel
• Provide first aid in an ESI environment
• Apply ESI safety rules, codes of practice and procedures for work on or near electrical apparatus
• Apply access procedures to work on or near electrical network infrastructure
This is ready to go and a remarkable opportunity to purchase a high quality, performing RTO.
Interested in selling? Contact Travis Latter on firstname.lastname@example.org