QLD based, Nationally adaptable, MASSIVE opportunities in an uncrowded market place.
Industry changes are afoot which when implemented will see an immediate need for a possible quadrupling or more of training needs.
The reality is, you have as much growth as you want in this RTO. The vendor has chosen to keep it small for lifestyle reasons however the industry is crying out for this legislated training and expansion foreseeable.
• First Registered 2010 to meet new licensing requirements
• Conducted dangerous goods licence training since 1986
• EXCELLENT registration through to 2029 – YES – 7 new years.
• Incredibly well resourced
• Licence training for dangerous goods represents only 3% transport industry and is limited to Petrol, gas, etc.in large containers. The N.T.C. PROPOSAL is for all dangerous goods in packages and in a packaged form to require operators to have a Dangerous Goods licence or legislated approval. This is to include loading and unloading as well as transporting goods. THIS IS M.A.S.S.I.V.E.
• Licences need renewing every 3 years in Queensland and other states 5 years
• Refresher training for non-licensing required on change of ADG Code, 3 years
• Currently train 50% of all dangerous goods driver licences in QLD
• National expansion should be on your IMMEDIATE radar
• Holder of licence training approval by state authorities.
• An average of 1000 students trained a year.
• No marketing or advertising conducted other than website and word of mouth
• Full suite of policies and procedures
• Full suite of all training documents and templates
• One owner throughout RTO and company history
• Excellent platform for growth
• Great reputation in industry
Current short courses include:
• Prepare for transport of dangerous goods
• Licence to transport dangerous goods by road
These short courses provide a unique point of difference and allow immediate expansion.
Interested in selling? Contact Travis Latter on firstname.lastname@example.org